Homes in Augusta, Eagle Point, Eastridge and Vintage have rear yard glass panels along the parkways. Unfortunately, many of these panels have been shot out by vandals recently. Each panel costs hundreds of dollars to replace. With this in mind, please report any suspicious individuals or vehicles to the police. Also, if you have knowledge regarding this vandalism please call the police at 951-776-1099 ext 5.
The City of Temecula is hosting a Family Fun Night at the Peltzer Pumpkin Farm on Friday, October 4th from 5:00 to 8:00 PM. The farm has pig races, a corn maze, a railroad ride, pony rides and a petting farm. The cost is $5.00 for Adults and $12.00 for children. Kids fee includes a cantaloupe-sized pumpkin plus a railroad ride, admission to the petting farm, a pony ride, the corn maze and pig races. The Adult fee includes a railroad ride and admission to the petting farm. Please go to www.cityoftemecula.org for more information and to register for this exciting event.
· Trim branches & grass that hinders sprinklers
· Check & correct plugged, sunken or out of adjustment sprinklers
· Inspect irrigation valves for leaks, bared wires & cracked solenoids
· When Fall rains arrive, fertilize your lawn with a slow-release 3-1-2 ratio fertilizer
· Look for insect, slug and snail or disease damage and take the necessary steps to control the problem